Feast is a vore-centric text RPG. You can play it here
- Added a mountainous area to the east of the East Trail
- Added two new enemies to the mountains - male and female wyverns, with OV, UB, CV, and BV!
- Added Kuro, a predatory Luxray found in the even shadier alley to the west of the original one!
- Saving records your stats properly now (but it's still weird)
- Fixed enemy stats getting covered up by buttons
- Fixed arousal limit not matching the actual one
- Fixed whacking off not working if your arousal limit went up
- Added arousal, which builds over time. Arousal builds faster when you're full
- Reaching 100% arousal causes orgasm, emptying out any prey you've digested in the process. Splat!
- Added option to your bedroom to immediately max out arousal (whacking off)
- Added a forest area, accessed by going east in the crossroads
- Added wolves and alpha wolves to the forest - both pred and prey interactions
- Updated how vore is tracked. Fullness is displayed for alt vore types
- Anal vore can be turned on or off now
- Added some more player pred options - cock/unbirth/breast vore
- Added system for choosing body parts for the player. Still very rough
- More mangling of stuff behind the scenes. Shouldn't break anything!
- Added Poojawa, a seductive sabersune, to the bar area
- Player stats are now visible
- Removed the gore option and rolled it into hard vore
- Prettified the preference selector and added soul vore (only affects Poojawa right now)
- You can now choose if you want a scrolling log or for the screen to clear after actions
- You can now pick how interested you are in each vore type, affecting how frequently enemies try them (if at all)
- This might be buggy - let me know if you see anything that should be disabled! Also, gore and hard vore are still separate, so you need both
- Your preferences are now preserved by saves/loads!
- Added some more moves to Trance
- Added anal vore to Fen
- Added Lalim, a shadowy monster. Currently, he has a chance to interrupt your rest if you sleep with full health
- Reduced stamina drain for the player's moves
- Added preference options for unbirth and cock vore
- You can directly look for trouble in the wilderness, rather than exploring for an exit
- Added a basic save/load system. It might not work completely correctly yet
- Added Taluthus, a hungry kitsune capable of oral, tail, and cock vore, to the wilderness
- Introduced Selicia, a dragoness with unbirth and oral vore moves, to the wilderness
- Digesting prey will restore your stamina. It regenerates more slowly now
- Vending machine food also restores stamina
- Added some links to the character creation screen
- Added more actions for Trance. Almost all require gore to be enabled!
- Stamina matters for most (but not all) attacks now. Running out makes you less likely to succeed in grappling, struggling, etc.
- Added a journal by your bed that logs your deaths
- Fixed bugs with escaping leaving you stuck in the grappled state
- Fixed some of Trance's moves ignoring your preferences
- Fixed toilets failing to accomplish the primary objective of a toilet
- The vending machine correctly lets you use your last dollar (instead of denying you if you had exact change)
- Added a Wilderness area, south of the Nature Trail
- Trance, a predatory sergal, can be encountered if you get lost
- Enemies can now have specific dialog when defeated
- Escaping from vore can now put you back into combat
- Added money. Fallen enemies will drop some cash
- Added a vending machine and a lobby to your apartment
- Enemy stats are now displayed in combat
- Fixed Fen's stats
- Escaping vore at negative health is now very unlikely
- Added a new encounter to the Nature Trail - Geta
- Geta can shrink either the player or himself, with vore and paw crush outcomes
- Added option for gore (currently only affects Geta's fight)
- Added shrinking mechanics (can't use on normal enemies yet)
- Named enemies can be described properly now ("Fen sneezes", not "The Fen sneezes")
- Fixed enemies always picking a specific move when several were available
- Dialogues can have conditions now; you'll see this when defeating a non-shrunk opponent
- Added a basic (and optional) disposal system
- The player can now flee from attacks
- Enemies will now attack you when you're healthy and grapple you when you're weak
- Added more meaningful types of foes - muscular, skinny, etc.
- Added a reversal move when grappled
- New system for deciding success - based on stats. Also unbalanced.
- You can put people in your butt
- Enemy attacks have priorities and weights. Higher priority attacks are used if available; equal priority attacks are picked by weight
- Fen is more dangerous now. Burp
- Added grappling
- Common enemies can pin and devour you (and vice versa)
- Different enemies can digest you at different speeds now
- Added a preferences system, so that rooms and attacks can be enabled/disabled
- Attacks can now have requirements. Fen leers at you before eating!
- You regain health over time. Sleeping a few times will get you back to full
- Basic character creation screen. Name and species; much more will follow
- The player can now be eaten!
- Struggling after vore added
- Some pretty color changes for explore/combat/eaten states
- Added the SUPER DANGER ZONE. Do not go into the SUPER DANGER ZONE.
- Feed the crux :3
- Created rooms you can move between
- Explore, dialog, and combat are all basically functional
- Vore with digestion
- Time-based mechanics, like moving around, sleeping, and digestion
- A few objects to interact with in different places